The Bourne Legacy is a 2012 American action thriller film directed by Tony Gilroy. The Bourne films are based on Robert Ludlum’s Jason Bourne novels. The Bourne Legacy is the fourth installment in the series.
The events in this movie takes place around the same time that the events in The Bourne Ultimatum. When a British reporter was writing an expose about Black Ops operations Treadstone and Black Briar, and the ones responsible for them are concerned. And when Jason Bourne, former Treadstone operative got the file on Treadstone and Black Briar and gave it to Pamela Landy who them passed it to the media. When the men behind Treadstone and Black Briar learn of this, they’re concerned how this will affects other ops they have. They decide it’s best to shut down all ops and make sure make everyone involved disappears. They try to take out Aaron Cross who is part of another op called Outcome, but he manages to survive. He then seeks out Dr. Marta Shearing who worked on him when he began. It seems part of the program is for all subjects to take medications but he has run out, which is why he seeks her. But someone tries to kill her. He saves her and she tells him, he should have stopped taking the meds long ago. They go to Manila so that she can help him. Later the men behind Outcome learn that Cross and Shearing are still alive. They try to get them. Written by email@example.com
- Before this movie was seriously considered, director Paul Greengrass jokingly suggested to make a fourth Bourne movie called “The Bourne Redundancy”.
- When asked about his most difficult scene, Jeremy Renner revealed that it was the motorcycle ride with Rachel Weisz behind him in Manila, because he was responsible for the two of them. At the press conference of the film, Weisz was asked about this particular stunt, “How was it to ride on a motorcycle through Manila with Jeremy Renner?” and she said that “It was really terrifying! Jeremy never told me when we were in Manila, but that was the scariest stunt for him because he was responsible for my life. He didn’t tell me that in Manila, thank god, because I would have been like, ‘Oh, my god!’ I just had to surrender and hold on. I didn’t have to act. It just was terrifying”.
- Shipped to theaters under the code name “Marcher”. This was also the fake title filming took place under.
- The message scrawled on the mirror in the hotel room, ‘No More’, is an anagram of the fake surname Cross gives to Marta, ‘Monroe’.
- Daniel Craig visited his wife Rachel Weisz during their shoot in Manila. Producer Frank Marshall was glad to see them together, saying: “It was pretty cool to have James Bond on the ‘Bourne’ set with Aaron Cross. We had a great time. It was really fun.”
- The location of Aaron Cross at the wilderness outpost as seen on the display at Drone Command is 61 48 28.54 -142 49 06.17 (or 61.632507,-142.968292). This is in the Wrangell-St.Elias National Park and Preserve in Chitina Alaska, approximately half way between the peaks of Regal Mountain and Presidents Chair at an altitude of 8900 feet.
- The generic name of Sterisyn Morlanta’s new cognitive enhancing drug Requiel, seen printed on the poster behind the Candent spokesperson is Alprazolam, which is actually the generic name for Xanax, a popular tranquilizer.
- (at around 17 mins) The yellow note seen pinned to the shelf in the cabin at the wilderness outpost reads “*NEW* LATRINE Tom (N) leave the shovel there ffs. and the bears use it too, heads up–”
- Matt Damon told The Playlist he could not see his character and the character played by Jeremy Renner being in a movie together.
The Bourne Legacy is an awesome Movie. We have selected the 15 best The Bourne Legacy wallpapers. Download below a high quality The Bourne Legacy wallpapers in wide range of HD resolutions for your PC or Mobile desktop.