Mr. Bean’s Holiday is a 2007 British comedy film starring Rowan Atkinson, which was released in the United Kingdom and Australia on 24 March 2007 and on 24 August 2007 in the United States and Canada.
Mr. Bean enters a church raffle and wins a vacation trip to France as well as a camcorder. After boarding a Eurostar train and arriving in Paris, the French language proves a barrier for Bean, as he struggles to get across the city to catch a train to the south of France from the Gare de Lyon. Taking time to order a meal, he finds the consumption of a seafood platter to be a challenge. Just before catching his train, he asks Emil, a Russian film director on his way to be a judge at the Cannes Film festival to use his camcorder to record his boarding, but accidentally causes Emil being left behind at the station. Bean attempts to cheer up the director’s son Stepan as the train continues south but matters are made more hectic by the fact that Emil has reported his son to have been kidnapped and Bean losing his wallet and essential travel documents at a pay phone where he and Stepan attempt to contact Emil…Written by Brian Greenhalgh
- Rowan Atkinson announced that this movie would be the last story of the character, Mr. Bean.
- The original idea for “Mr. Bean’s Holiday” was Mr. Bean going to Australia instead of France.
- Mr. Bean’s first name is revealed to be Rowan as seen in a quick glance of his passport.
- “Lily at the stereo” is Lily Atkinson, Rowan Atkinson’s daughter.
- The news reader for ‘Francaise 1′ shown on the dressing room TV is ‘Antoine De Caunes’ – Emma de Caunes’ (Sabine) father.
- The red carpet scenes were filmed at the actual Cannes Film Festival. The ‘making of’ documentary says it was a Portugese film premiere.
- Although Max Baldry speaks Russian, he was dubbed by another actor in the Russian version.
Mr. Bean’s Holiday is an awesome Movie. We have selected the 15 best Mr. Bean’s Holiday wallpapers. Download below a high quality Mr. Bean’s Holiday wallpapers in wide range of HD resolutions for your PC or Mobile desktop.